Effective Date: September 18, 2023
2. Information Collection
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you interact with our website. This may include:
- Contact information (such as email address) when you sign up for a Blog Factory account.
- Authentication information when you create an account on our website. We use secure password-less email magic links and third-party authentication providers (e.g. GitHub) to authenticate users. We do not store any passwords in our database.
- Transaction information (such as payment details) if you make a purchase or engage in any financial transactions. We use Stripe for payment processing, and your payment information is securely transmitted to and processed by Stripe.
- Any other information you choose to provide to us voluntarily.
We may automatically collect certain non-personal information about your visit to our website. This may include:
- Device information (such as IP address, browser type, and operating system) to analyse trends, administer the website, and gather demographic information.
- Usage information (such as pages visited, links clicked, and referring website) to improve the functionality and performance of our website.
3. Information Use
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our website, products, and services.
- To personalise your experience and tailor content to your preferences.
- To communicate with you, respond to inquiries, and provide customer support. We will never send spam emails.
- To process transactions and fulfil your orders.
- To send periodic emails or newsletters if you have subscribed to our mailing list.
- To detect and prevent fraud, unauthorised access, or other illegal activities.
- To comply with legal obligations or enforce our website policies.
4. Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website and delivering our services. These service providers have access to your personal information solely for the purpose of performing their duties and are obligated to maintain its confidentiality.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required by law, court order, or governmental regulation.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets, your personal information may be transferred to the acquiring entity as part of the transaction.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better user experience. Cookies can be temporary (session cookies) or permanent (persistent cookies). Session cookies are deleted from your device once you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device until they expire or are manually deleted.
Google Analytics cookies help us understand various aspects of user engagement, including the pages visited, time spent on our site, and the source of traffic. This information is used solely for analytical purposes and to make informed decisions about our website's content and usability.
Other Third-Party Cookies
You have the option to manage and control cookies through your browser settings. You can choose to accept or decline cookies, delete existing cookies, or set your browser to notify you when cookies are being used. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some features and functionality of our website may be limited or unavailable.
For more information on how to manage cookies, you can refer to the Help section of your browser or visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
6. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, or alteration. We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain security, integrity and availability of your personal data. Although no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, we work hard to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection requirements.
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
8. Third-Party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal information.
9. Children's Privacy
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or store personal information from children without parental consent. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, please contact us to request its deletion.
11. Contact Us